Exactly what’s Hot In San Diego?
Exactly what’s hot in San Diego? That concern is not describing the babes on the beach and the proper answer is not normally the weather condition. If you are asked that question the politically correct method to address is to call the leading San Diego tourist locations.
1) The San Diego Zoo. This world famous zoo is not your average see the monkey and feed the goats attraction. This zoo has animals you might not have even become aware of, such as the Oryx, and animals that you may recognize with like the Wild Ass. By the way the Wild Ass is the animal version not the human version.
2) Sea World. Where Killer Whales seem cute and cuddly. There are also sharks, manatees, a “forbidden reef” where you can pet the bat ray, a game, rides, and naturally, the Shamu killer whale show.
3) San Diego Wild Animal Park. Visitors declare this is just like being on an African Safari without taking a trip to Africa and the possible direct exposure to Malaria. The animals remain in the open instead of being caged. Visitors can see lions, giraffes, elephants, the Nairobi Village with shops, animals and restaurants and ride the Wgasa Bush Line Train.
4) Tijuana. The preferred Mexican city of minor college students everywhere but another popular location for those going to San Diego. Be prepared to be on your guard as Mexico’s criminal offense rate is higher than the United States’.
5) The Beach. No journey to San Diego would be total without a journey to Mission Beach. Still keep your mouth shut about the babes here.
There are lots of other terrific tourist attractions in the San Diego location, such as the town of La Jolla, the Coronado Hotel, fantastic Mexican restaurants and the San Diego Maritime Museum. Simply remember to do your research, have a good time and most of all, unwind.